Obras registradas

Safe Creative #1112250804419

lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Me atrevo con el Inglés

While she is crying

I’m happy

and I don’t know why

I’m happy

and I don’t know why


On my face

there is a big smile

On my face

there is a silly smile


While amount of people is dying

while that baby is crying

and I wonder

what can I do?

and I don’t find

any answers

but I don’t mind

I’m over the moon


While she is crying…


She’s a little child

she is hungry

in one day

she has never eaten twice


She looked at me

with tears in her eyes

and suddenly smashed to pieces

my stupid smile


You don’ know what she feels

you don’ know how she cries

you don’ know what I feel

when this song I write


You don’t know what she feels

you don’ know how she cries

you don’ know anything

because for you all is right


While she is crying…


We have a chance

the world needs a change

It doesn’t make sense

guess who has the blame


We have to act

we have to bear the blame

we can change the while

by a never again


You don’t know what she feels

you don’ know how she cries

you don’ know anything

because for you all is right


You don’ know what she feels

you don’ know how she cries

you don’ know what I feel

when this song I write


It doesn’t make sense

guess who has the blame

we can change the while

by a never again


While she is crying…

1 comentario:

Maaaaaría. dijo...

Peroperoperopero D: María flipa e.e'
¿Ya escribes poemas en English? WOOOOOW (: Tú sí que vales, pequeño.
¿Tu próximo reto? Otro para esta prima tuya pero en inglés. Que nooooooooop, tú sigue así yo soy feliz ^.^

Bué, me mola esto de comentarte. Te dejaré alguno más #